H1N1 Dilemma

Our college is closed for 7 days starting today due to H1N1. Somehow, this eperdemic gives me a creep. I was not so worried when there were SARS cases but H1N1....really bothers me. Worried about my parents and my children. I pray that the virus will not get to any of us.

My delemma is that.....should i stay home all the time? The children will still have to go to school and i have to send them and fetch them from school. I guess, i just have to do what i have to do, huh. Will try to stay home as much as i can.

To all, take care. Be sure to keep ourselves clean and healthy. Try to avoid crowded places but if you have to go to that kind of places, do wear a mask and take a bath immediately you get home.

2 Comments:

  1. Liza Azahar said...
    In Australia, they called it as Swine Flue. Who ever has this flue has to stay in the house for one week like quarantine. Here they giva tamiflue tablets. I'm not sure in Malaysia. Well for prevent of getting it.... eat a lot of garlic because they are natural antibiotic and it helps you prevent from getting any flue.

    Selamat Berpuasa!
    Anonymous said...
    thanx for the tips liza...

Post a Comment