Why do we cry? We cry when we feel sad or in pain. Sometimes we also cry when we feel very happy.

Here are a few moments when i feel like crying.
1. At a majlis akad nikah. After pengantin lelaki successfully akad nikah. I will always feel like crying because it means it is a new journey of the pengantin's life. A lot more to come after that.

2. When i see people celebrating their victory. For example, when the Brazil women volleyball team won the gold olympic medal. The moment they celebrated their victory toucched my heart.

3. During hari raya. When i kissed my parents hands especially my mom's and say sorry for all my wrongdoing. Memang tangkap shahdulah masa tuh. And i will cry every time and every year when it happens. Oops....not to forget....masa minta maaf dengan suami pun tangkap syahdu jugak.

4. Death of any one i know. Friends and relatives. Remembered when my Mak Teh passed away. I just cannot help crying looking at her cucu cried bila nak tengok jenazah. And also masa arwah Encik Fauzi......especially when looking at his youngest son was playing near the kubur bila nak kebumikan jenazah. Sedih. Ada student call nak tanya whether the news about his death was true or not.....i couldn't speak. And the student understood.

Ada a few more which i cannot think of right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment