9th September 2008. My husband insisted to cook today as he is on leave. I suka je....I have to admit that he is a good cook especially Thai cookings e.g. tomyam, paprik and telur bungkus. But to my surprise, he cooked pizza today. Rashdan and Izzati......and myself, were very excited about it and couldn't wait to get the taste of it. He even prepared the crust himself.


We usually sat down at the table, 5 minutes before the azan. My husband will recite doa (not the berbuka puasa doa, but other doa) and when its time to buka puasa, Rashdan excitedly eat the pizza. Both Rashdan and Izzati just couldn't stop telling their father how nice the pizza taste. My comment, ok....sedap.

We also had leftover speghetti which he cooked a few days back. Cooked the pasta and defrosted the sauce. Speghetti sauce tastes even better after a few days. Of course it has to be kept frozen.

Boy.....am i lucky to have a thai and italian cooking husband, huh. Myself.....Malaysian food jelah.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment