UPSR

Sunday, 7 September 2008. My son is going to sit for his UPSR this Tuesday. Phew......he's gonna sit for the exam.....why am i having butterflies in my stomach?

He cannot sleep last Friday night. He came into my room and wake us up. And my husband went to sleep with him in his room. Just to accompany him. That was about 1 am. I woke up again at about 2 am. I couldn't sleep after that, wondering if my son was thinking about his exam. Since i couldn't sleep, i got up and performed the solat taubat and followed by solat hajat. As i was just about to complete the solat hajat, my son came into my room again and told me that my youngest daughter wants milk. After preparing milk for my daughter, i saw my son was still awake. I took the chance to talk to him.

I asked him what made him couldn't sleep? Is he thinkng abou his exam? It was true. He was actually a bit tensed. This is what i told him:

"Abang (that's waht i call him) jangan tension. You have studied hard. Whatever your result you get, should be good enough for me because you have shown to me that you have studied. Kalau abang tak dapat 5A sekali pun, i will not be angry with you. Just be cool."

I really hoped that what i said calms him down. As a parent, i want him to be successful. But i have to make sure that i do not pressure him too much. I will not show my worry but keep on encouraging him and praying for his success.

Mahmood Rashdan.....i pray that you get 5A because you deserve it.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment