Ramaddhan Cookings

Bulan Ramaddhan is back. Bulan yang penuh dengan keberkatan. Doa-doa dimakbulkan dalam bulan yang mulia ini.....insyaAllah.

My children....Rashdan (12), Izzati (9) except for Aishah (3) are fasting. My concern was with Izzati who is very very skinny even when it was not during not fasting month. Very choosy on food. Kata lapar tapi makan sikit.

Surprisingly, Izzati makan banyak during this fasting month. It was my "azam" to cook every day for the family during this fasting month, and so far i have succeeded in doing so. And i felt great to see the children were eating well since day one of this fasting month.

Our dishes during berbuka puasa were very simple. My children don't want to eat rice with lauk. So i cooked something else.

First day: Mee Hailam (cooked by my hubby at my mom's house)
Second day: Laksa Kuah putih (two bowls for Izzati. She loved the dish)
Third day: Mee Sayur
Fourth day: Bubur sup ayam
Fifth day: Nasi ayam special
Sixth day : Speghetti (cooked by my hubby) and sausage salad (i cooked)
Today? My daughter requested for bubur lambuk.

The children's requests have actually make it easy for me. I don't have to think of what to cook today. as my mom said, whenever you want to cook for berbuka puasa, always ask the children first. Bukan husband...ek. Bukan apa.....just to encourage them to fast.

So far what i have cooked were just enough and no wastage. Alhamdulillah. Kalau ada lebih, i habiskan masa sahur. That is also an ibadah.

2 Comments:

  1. misz_A said...
    tade gambaa kee... special request.. next entry...ramadhan cooking with photos okkk... :)
    azah said...
    Nanti ek Aniz. I selalu terlupa nak amik gamber

Post a Comment